Meadow Creek Barbecue
Legend Offset Smoker 24x48"
Check Out These Features:
• DEPENDABLE! Heavy duty 7 gauge steel delivers the key to never need to replace your smoker again just like pro PitMasters do
• HUGE! Large cooking surface delivers the key to smoke 4 packer size briskets, 8 pork butts, or 8 slabs of baby back ribs!
• HIGH PERFORMANCE! Heavy Duty Casters ensures you can roll your smoker on any hard surface like the best PitMasters do
• REVOLUTIONARY! Linseed Oil finish enables you to easily maintain your smoker's vintage steel look - Fast
• CUSTOMIZE! Several upgrades are available that you can choose to upgrade your smoker including:
- Optional grilling basket
- Charcoal basket
- Log warmer
- More coming soon such as a folding door shelf and off-road cart the easy way
The Legend 2400 Offset Smoker's main cooking chamber dimensions are 24 inches tall by 24 inches deep and 48 inches wide.
This gives you a cooking surface of 22 inches deep by 47 inches wide.
The overall footprint of the smoker is 86 inches wide by 30 inches deep and 70 inches tall.
The smoker weighs 650 pounds.
The Legend 2400 Offset Smoker is constructed of Heavy Duty 7 Gauge Steel Plate.
7 Gauge is approximately 3/16" thick which is ever so slightly thinner than 1/4" inch steel.