Alfa Pizza Ovens
Alfa Pizza Ovens
Alfa Allegro 39" Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven
(You save )
The Alfa Allegro is the largest oven in Alfa’s Forninox range. Its size and features recall commercial ovens. Specifically designed to meet the daily needs of family and friends too.
Besides the floor made of firebricks, the stainless-steel dome and the ceramic fiber insulation, Allegro is fitted with large folding shelves, a warming compartment and a firewood holder. The 4 casters make it easy to wheel it in any direction. With the Allegro semi-professional pizza oven, you take wood fire cooking to the next level.
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The ceramic fiber insulation keeps the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The wide door fitted with two ergonomic wood handles allows you to adjust the draft inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- Colored parts of the oven are powder coated to better withstand high temperatures.
- The large folding side shelves are designed to accommodate ingredients, tools and whatever you need for cooking and you can double them when they are not in use.
- A warming compartment is situated below the cooking chamber to keep your dishes warm or to let them rest before cutting into them.
- The firewood holder allows you to neatly arrange your logs.
- The 4 built-in casters make rolling the oven wherever you want easier.
- Antique Red
Elevate Your Allegro:
- Freestanding Base - $2000
- 51" Stainless Table - $1199
- 63" Stainless Table - $1599
- 75" Stainless Table - $1799