- Blaze Grills offers a best in class Lifetime warranty
- Flame stabilizing grids cover the entire grill to minimize flare-ups while you grill
- 1,500 watt heating element reaches up to 749 degrees Fahrenheit
- A 60 minute safety shutoff timer ensures the grill can not be left on by accident
- Multi-user approved with a 3-year commercial warranty
The Blaze Portable Electric Grill allows you to enjoy quality grilling in more places than ever. This 21-inch portable electric grill is built with a 304 stainless steel body and features a water-resistant design for safe use outdoors. The 274 square inch cooking surface reaches up to 749 degrees Fahrenheit and is evenly heated by a full-sized 1,500 watt heating element. 16-gauge 304 stainless steel flame tamers help prevent flare ups, evenly distribute heat, and vaporize drippings for extra flavor. Heavy-duty 9mm triangular stainless steel cooking rods allow for greater heat transfer to create impressive sear marks. A removable warming rack lets you keep bread and other foods heated while you grill. The heating element has a hinged design and can be lifted out, while an easy pull-out drip tray collects drippings for easy cleanup. The 304 stainless steel grill hood is double-lined to protect the outer layer from heat discoloration, keeping your Blaze grill looking shiny and new for years of use. Adjustable feet allow for steady placement on uneven surfaces. Safety features include a built-in 60-minute timer with automatic shut-off, and a heavy-gauge 7.5 foot power cord with built-in GFCI breaker. A dedicated 20 AMP circuit is recommended for best performance, however a dedicated 15 AMP circuit is also acceptable. This product is ETL certified.