Whether you cook hot & fast or low & slow, you'll love the amazing results you'll achieve with the patented Hunsaker Vortex Smoker.
Every feature is engineered to help you turn out award-winning results, at home or on the competition trail.
We have put a lot of thought and engineering into this cooking machine. We're a small company that builds each smoker in our shop and we ensure quality products leave our shop.
- Vortex charcoal basket system creates a swirling, smoky sauna for your meat while promoting even temps in the smoker. If you want to cook direct simply remove the vortex plate.
- Floating hinge lid system helps you get in and out of the pit faster
- Unique floor-mounted foot-control air intake system for simple, steady temperature management in any weather
- 5-position adjustable grate system lets you set your desired cooking height or run multiple grates at once
- Heavy-duty stainless steel food grates are built tough and won't rust
- High-temperature ceramic paint with Cerakote clear coat on gloss colors for added durability (gloss colors rated to 650 degrees and flat black rated for 1200 degrees)
- Brushed stainless steel exterior parts last a lifetime and remain rust-free
- Ergonomic lid lift handle that makes lifting and lowering the lid a breeze
- Over-sized 8" rear wheels make it easy to transport smoker over rough terrain or into your BBQ trailer
- Locking swivel caster makes it easy to move and lock in place
- Exhaust-mounted stainless steel thermometer for more accurate readings without bending down
- Heat deflector to help keep the paint looking great
- Grease flange to help prevent grease from leaking out of smoker
- Hunsaker Embossed lid for a little bit more class