Meadow Creek Barbecue
Meadow Creek Barbecue
Meadow Creek TS120P Tank Smoker
Meadow Creek TS120P
The TS120P BBQ Smoker is the TS120 BBQ Smoker without the trailer. If you want a Meadow Creek tank smoker with 11+ square feet of cooking area, but plan to keep your smoker on the patio or mostly in one area, this is a great choice for you. Reverse flow draft and rounded tank ends make it easy to maintain a steady temperature in this sweet smoker.
This smoker comes standard with “extras” such as food grade stainless steel grates and a slide-out ash pan. This innovative ash pan makes clean-up quick and easy and helps you get more heat out of the same amount of fuel since the ashes can fall away from the fire. 18″ tires and locking casters make it easy to move the smoker on hard surfaces and lock it into place.
Built by experts in welding and trailer manufacturing, this high end BBQ smoker is ready to help you enjoy easy and profitable barbecues for years to come.
- Reverse flow draft
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Grate in firebox with slide-out ash pan
- Drain with ball valve for draining the tank
- Stainless steel handles
- Door on one side of smoker
- Stay cool handles on slide vents and firebox door
- Exterior work shelf
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- 18" tires and heavy-duty locking casters
- Heat baffles on firebox protect the tires from excessive heat.
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Built in water pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Tank is made of 3/16” plate steel and firebox of 1/4” plate steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
75”h x 90”l x 46”w
13.93 sq. ft. (2,005 sq. in.)
|Top Grate Dimensions||
20” x 47.75”
|Space Above Top Grate||
|Bottom Grate Dimensions||
22” x 47.75”
|Space Between Grates||
Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
24” x 68” (120-gallon)
|Metal Thickness on Tank||
|Fire Box Dimensions||
20.5” Cube (Inside: 20” x 20” x 15”)
|Metal Thickness on Fire Box||
|Optional Warming Box Dimensions||
12” x 18” (Inside)
|Warming Box Grate Dimensions||
11.5” x 17.5”
|Space Between Grates in Warming Box||
|Capacity of Pork Butts||
|Capacity of Baby Back Ribs||
|Capacity of Spare Ribs||
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||
|Capacity of Whole Chickens||
|Capacity of Whole Pigs||