Meadow Creek Barbecue
Meadow Creek Barbecue
Meadow Creek BX25 Insulated Water Smoker
Meadow Creek BX25
Meadow Creek entered the cabinet smoker market with the development of the BX50 Box Smoker several years ago. Now the BX25 Box Smoker offers the same advantages in a smaller size. If you liked the BX50 but thought it’s too heavy or too big for your use, you’ll love the BX25. It weighs 300 pounds less (about half as heavy) and holds half pans instead of full pans.
The BX25 comes with an auto-feed water system and a 5-gallon water jug for hassle-free water smoking just like that in the BX50. It does an excellent job with or without water, unlike some cabinet smokers on the market, such as the famous Backwoods Competitor. This makes it possible to smoke jerky or anything you want to smoke dry (without the use of water).
If you’re looking for a backyard or competition smoker that is compact, easy to use, and fuel efficient—and of course built “Meadow Creek strong”—the BX25 Box Smoker is an excellent choice.
"I highly recommend the Meadow Creek smoker. It took some getting used to for me, but I love everything about it… Because I like to cook at night while I sleep, I added a guru and a 30 CFM fan; this works beautifully. I have been reading StoryQue magazine and trying lots of new things. This BX50 Box Smoker has opened up a whole new dimension for me… I’ve smoked some jerky dry, and my next adventure is a cured bacon. I mostly cook butts, brisket, and ribs, but I am learning with each new cooking."
Brian from Gaffney, SC
- Double walls with 1" insulation
- Auto-feed water system and a 5-gallon water jug
- Removable water pan
- Built for wet and dry smoking
- Slide-out cooking grates made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod
- Adjustable grate configuration (There are 5 slots total, with the option of adding two more grates.)
- Painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Built-in Guru adapter for temp controller mounting
- Slide-out charcoal basket with a grate for the ashes to fall through
- Rolls on 2 solid urethane tires and rests on two stabilizer legs
- Stainless steel handles
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Cast iron spin vents at the bottom of the firebox for precise draft control
- Uncoated steel interior
55"H x 36"W x 30"D
|Smoking Chamber Dimensions||
22"H x 20"W x 12"D
4.19 sq. ft. (604 sq. in.)
11.5" x 17.5"
Wire Grid With 1/2" Spacing
|Number of Grates||
|Fire Basket Dimensions||
5"H x 11"W x 15"L
|Capacity of Pork Butts||
|Capacity of Baby Back Ribs||
|Capacity of Spare Ribs||
|Capacity of St. Louis Ribs||
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||
|Capacity of Brisket Flats||
|Capacity of Chicken Halves||