BX100 Cabinet Smoker
The Meadow Creek BX100 Box Smoker is designed to feed up to 300 people when cooking pulled pork. It holds 22 Boston butts, 12 whole briskets, or 16 racks of St. Louis ribs at a time.
Like the other BX models, the BX100 comes with an auto-feed water system and a 5-gallon water jug for hassle-free water smoking. It does an excellent job with or without water, unlike some cabinet smokers on the market, which makes it possible to also smoke jerky or anything you want to smoke dry.
- The 12 gauge double walls with 1″ insulation makes this smoker extremely consistent and efficient.
- Gravity-feed water system with a 5-gallon water jug make water smoking easy.
- Removable water pan is easy to clean.
- Built for wet and dry smoking! One of the few box smokers on the market that can smoke jerky.
- 4 stainless steel cooking grates 20″ x 27″ give you 15 sq. ft. of cooking space. (There are 7 slots total, with the option of adding three extra grates.) These grates will not rust, making your smoker maintenance easier and prevent rust contamination on your meat.
- Painted with a satin black enamel paint on the outside. Upgrade to fire engine red, John Deere green, or New Holland blue. The inside of the cooking area is unpainted and can be upgraded to stainless steel interior.
- Positive lock latches and gasket seals keep the doors closed tightly.
- The built-in Guru adapter makes it easy to mount your temp controller if you want to.
- The handy ash pan and fire basket slide out for adding fuel and cleaning the smoker. There is a grate in the bottom of the fire basket to let the ashes drop into the ash pan, so the fire burns more efficiently.
- The slide-out grease pan under the cooking grates catches your grease for easy clean-up. It also works as a charcoal grill pan for direct heat grilling!
- It is built on a heavy duty wagon chassis with 4 12″ wheels.
- Stainless steel handles add a sharp finishing touch.
- 2 thermometers on the smoking chamber door makes it easy to keep a tab on the temperature.
- Cast iron spin vents at the bottom of the firebox give you precise draft control.
Custom Color ($250.00)