Choose the revolutionary PR60 Pig Roaster and easily roast a whole pig without turning the meat. It can handle up to a 250 lb. pig (live weight) or 30-35 pork butts with the second tier grate. Wood or charcoal fired.
PR60 Charcoal Pig Roaster - Grill
- 13" tires
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Top and bottom dampers to control the temperature and a removable charcoal vent in the bottom of the roaster.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
44”h x 68”l x 34”w
|Grate Height From Ground||
24" x 58"
|2nd Tier Grate Dimensions||
22” x 58”
9.67 sq. ft. (1,392 sq. in.)
|Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate||
18.53 sq. ft. (2,668 sq. in.)
Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
|Capacity of Whole Pigs||
Single Grate: 200 lbs.
|Capacity of Pork Butts||
2nd Tier Grate: 30-35, Single Grate: 18-20
|Capacity of Racks of Ribs||
2nd Tier Grate: 15-25, Single Grate: 8-12
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||
2nd Tier Grate: 16-18, Single Grate: 8-10
|Capacity of Whole Chickens||
2nd Tier Grate: 40-45, Single Grate: 21-24
|Capacity of Hamburgers||
2nd Tier Grate: 135-140, Single Grate: 70-75