PR60-T Pig Roaster
Choose Meadow Creek’s PR60T Pig Roaster trailer and easily roast a whole pig on-site without turning the meat or adding charcoal. It can handle up to a 250 lb. pig (live weight) or up to 35 pork butts or 45 whole chickens with the second tier grate. Runs on charcoal and wood.
This pig roaster is ready to roll! Built by professional trailer manufacturers, this cooker comes equipped with a 2″ ball hitch, a heavy duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, and flush-mount LED lights.
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Top and bottom dampers to control the temperature and a removable charcoal vent in the bottom of the roaster.
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Trailer has components welded to the bottom of the roaster and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for the trailer.
45”h x 103”l x 41.5”w
|Grate Height From Ground||
24” x 58”
|2nd Tier Grate Dimensions||
22” x 58”
9.67 sq. ft. (1,392 sq. in.)
|Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate||
18.53 sq. ft. (2,668 sq. in.)
Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
|Capacity of Whole Pigs||
Single Grate: 200 lbs.
|Capacity of Pork Butts||
2nd Tier Grate: 30-35, Single Grate: 18-20
|Capacity of Racks of Ribs||
2nd Tier Grate: 15-25, Single Grate: 8-12
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||
2nd Tier Grate: 16-18, Single Grate: 8-10
|Capacity of Whole Chickens||
2nd Tier Grate: 40-45, Single Grate: 21-24
|Capacity of Hamburgers||
2nd Tier Grate: 135-140, Single Grate: 70-75