PR60G Charcoal Pig Roaster - Grill
Quickly and easily roast a whole pig on our PR60G gas-fired pig cooker. Its revolutionary design eliminates charring and the need to turn your meat. It can handle up to a 250 lb. pig (live weight) or 30-35 pork butts with the second tier grate. Cook whole pigs or other large cuts of meat thoroughly using safe and clean bottled gas. Dual shut-offs and a thermo coupled pilot make this unit as safe as cooking in your kitchen.
- 13" Tires
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Propane safety valve and a 1? pipe burner
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
44”h x 72”l x 34”w
|Grate Height From Ground||
24” x 58”
|2nd Tier Grate Dimensions||
22” x 58”
9.67 sq. ft. (1,392 sq. in.)
|Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate||
18.53 sq. ft. (2,668 sq. in.)
Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
|Capacity of Whole Pigs||
Single Grate: 200 lbs.
|Capacity of Pork Butts||
2nd Tier Grate: 30-35, Single Grate: 18-20
|Capacity of Racks of Ribs||
2nd Tier Grate: 15-25, Single Grate: 8-12
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||
2nd Tier Grate: 16-18, Single Grate: 8-10
|Capacity of Whole Chickens||
2nd Tier Grate: 40-45, Single Grate: 21-24
|Capacity of Hamburgers||
2nd Tier Grate: 135-140, Single Grate: 70-75
30lb Tank (Empty without OPD Valve) +105.00
43lb Tank (Empty without OPD Valve) +$185.00