Meadow Creek PR60GT 60″ Propane Pig Roaster Trailer
Quickly and easily roast a whole pig on Meadow Creek’s PR60GT gas-fired pig cooker trailer. No need to turn your meat with a rotisserie or add charcoal throughout the cook. It can handle up to a 250 lb. pig (live weight) or up to 35 pork butts or 45 whole chickens with the second tier grate. Cook whole pigs or other large cuts of meat thoroughly using safe, clean bottled gas. Dual shut-offs and a thermo coupled pilot make this unit as safe as cooking in your kitchen.
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Propane safety valve and a 1" pipe burner
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Trailer has components welded to the bottom of the roaster and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for the trailer.
45”h x 117”l x 41.5”w
|Grate Height From Ground||
24” x 58”
|2nd Tier Grate Dimensions||
22” x 58”
9.67 sq. ft. (1,392 sq. in.)
|Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate||
18.53 sq. ft. (2,668 sq. in.)
Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
|Capacity of Whole Pigs||
Single Grate: 200 lbs.
|Capacity of Pork Butts||
2nd Tier Grate: 30-35, Single Grate: 18-20
|Capacity of Racks of Ribs||
2nd Tier Grate: 15-25, Single Grate: 8-12
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||
2nd Tier Grate: 16-18, Single Grate: 8-10
|Capacity of Whole Chickens||
2nd Tier Grate: 40-45, Single Grate: 21-24
|Capacity of Hamburgers||
2nd Tier Grate: 135-140, Single Grate: 70-75
30lb Tank (Empty without OPD Valve) +105.00
43lb Tank (Empty without OPD Valve) +$185.00