Meadow Creek PR72GT 72″ Gas Pig Roaster Trailer
Easily roast a whole pig up to 325 pounds (live weight) on the PR72GT gas-fired pig cooker trailer without the need for a rotisserie. Besides whole pigs and a quarter of a beef, this pig cooker can handle anything you’d do in a regular smoker, including up to 44 pork butts or 60 whole chickens using the optional second tier grate. Add a wood chip tray or the charcoal insert to cook with smoke. Comes with a 2″ ball hitch, a heavy duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, and flush-mount LED lights.
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Propane safety valve and a 1" pipe burner
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Trailer has components welded to the bottom of the roaster and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for the trailer.
45”h x 130”l x 41”w
|Grate Height From Ground||
24” x 70”
|2nd Tier Grate Dimensions||
22” x 70”
11.67 sq. ft. (1,680 sq. in.)
|Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate||
22.36 sq. ft. (3,220 sq. in.)
Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
|Capacity of Whole Pigs||
Single Grate: 275 lbs.
|Capacity of Pork Butts||
2nd Tier Grate: 40-44, Single Grate: 21-24
|Capacity of Racks of Ribs||
2nd Tier Grate: 24-30, Single Grate: 12-15
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||
2nd Tier Grate: 18-20, Single Grate: 9-12
|Capacity of Whole Chickens||
2nd Tier Grate: 50-60, Single Grate: 25-30
|Capacity of Hamburgers||
2nd Tier Grate: 160-175, Single Grate: 85-90