PR42 BBQ Smoker - Grill
Quickly and easily roast a whole hog up to 125 pounds (live weight) on this entry level pig cooker from Meadow Creek—without turning the meat! It can also do anything low and slow, including up to 24 whole chickens or 20 pork butts using the second tier grate. Propane-fired. Dual shut-offs and a thermo coupled pilot make this unit as safe as cooking in your kitchen.
- 13" Tires
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Propane safety valve and a 1" pipe burner
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
39”h x 52”l x 30”w
|Grate Height From Ground||
20” x 41”
|2nd Tier Grate Dimensions||
16” x 40”
5.69 sq. ft. (820 sq. in.)
|Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate||
10.14 sq. ft. (1,460 sq. in.)
Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
|Capacity of Whole Pigs||
|Capacity of Pork Butts||
2nd Tier Grate: 18-20, Single Grate: 10-11
|Capacity of Racks of Ribs||
2nd Tier Grate: 10-12, Single Grate: 5-6
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||
2nd Tier Grate: 8-9, Single Grate: 4-5
|Capacity of Whole Chickens||
2nd Tier Grate: 22-24, Single Grate: 12-14
|Capacity of Hamburgers||
2nd Tier Grate: 70-80, Single Grate: 40-45
30lb Tank (Empty without OPD Valve) +105.00
43lb Tank (Empty without OPD Valve) +$185.00