PR72G Charcoal Pig Roaster - Grill
Quickly and easily roast a whole pig up to 325 pounds (live weight) on our PR72G gas-fired pig cooker. Its revolutionary design eliminates charring and the need for a rotisserie. Besides whole pigs and a quarter of a beef, this pig cooker can handle anything you’d do in a regular smoker, including up to 44 pork butts or 60 whole chickens using the optional second tier grate. Add a wood chip tray or the charcoal insert to cook with smoke.
- 13" Tires
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Propane safety valve and a 1? pipe burner
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
44”h x 85”l x 33.5”w
|Grate Height From Ground||
24” x 70”
|2nd Tier Grate Dimensions||
22” x 70”
11.67 sq. ft. (1,680 sq. in.)
|Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate||
22.36 sq. ft. (3,220 sq. in.)
Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
|Capacity of Whole Pigs||
Single Grate: 275 lbs.
|Capacity of Pork Butts||
2nd Tier Grate: 40-44, Single Grate: 21-24
|Capacity of Racks of Ribs||
2nd Tier Grate: 24-30, Single Grate: 12-15
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||
2nd Tier Grate: 18-20, Single Grate: 9-12
|Capacity of Whole Chickens||
2nd Tier Grate: 50-60, Single Grate: 25-30
|Capacity of Hamburgers||
2nd Tier Grate: 160-175, Single Grate: 85-90
30lb Tank (Empty without OPD Valve) +105.00
43lb Tank (Empty without OPD Valve) +$185.00